Standard American Diet (S.A.D.)
Too Little Vegetables & Fruits
Too Much Red Meat
All Refined Grains
Sweets, Candies & Sodas
Chemically Treated, Synthetic Fertilized, Pesticide-Laden
Good Old Food
Many varieties of Vegetables & Fruits
Fish, Poultry, Meat and others
Everything is Fermented
Organic, Sustainable & Natural
Let's Cook at Home like the
Good Old Days!
Yes, I want to ....BUT
No Time to Cook
No Skill to Cook
Never Tried those Vegetables
Don't Worry. You Found
We Teach Simple, Easy & Tasty Everyday Cooking!
- When we cook our own meal, we can control what we eat.
- We use local fresh organic ingredients as much as we can. I will teach you all about vegetables.
- We make sauces, dressings, dips and seasonings. I will teach you how.
- We buy good things from local artisan food producers. I will introduce you to them.
- We learn wisdom from around the globe. Every country has its remedy food.
- We see latest scientific proof of wisdom our ancestors found. It is always fun.
- We join our local food community as conscious consumers.
And everybody we will be happy!
Hi, my name is Yuka. I'd like to share my cooking knowledge with you because I was like you. I know how you feel. I did not cook. I was too busy to cook. I did not know how to cook. I did not feel healthy. One day I started my baby step. I made a cup of soup. It was so easy.
Since that day, I have been cooking for myself and my family. I am not a trained chef, and do not teach you some secret pro-like techniques. I teach you real life everyday recipes and simple cooking methods.
30 minutes Work Shop
- 1 dish demonstration and sampling. Currently offering two courses.
- A Cup of Soup a Day
Learn basic methods of soup.
- Love Your Cooker
Utilize your rice/slow cooker.
90 minutes Work Shop
- Lecture and samples of 3-4 dishes with custom recipe cards.
2 hours Work Shop
- Demonstration and sampling of 3 dishes
with custom recipe cards.
- Seasonal menu
30 seconds Videos
- Stay tuned to Super Easy Recipes.
- Coming soon.
Private/Group Cooking Work Shop
- Hands on cooking class and sampling
of full meal with custom recipe cards.
- Seasonal menu